Fig, Camembert and Prosciutto Puff Pastry Tartlets
We have got your Easter Sunday starters sorted with these indulgent tartlets oozing with flavour that are sure to impress your guests.
1 pack of ready-rolled puff pastry
1 round of ripe camembert cheese, sliced
Chaloner Fig Preserve
4 fresh figs, sliced
100 grams prosciutto
Fresh rocket leaves
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Cut the puff pastry into 6cm by 3cm tartlets.
- Place the tartlets on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Score a 1cm border around each one and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tartlets from the oven and top each one with two slices of camembert cheese. Place them back in the oven for a further 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add a teaspoon full of Chaloner fig preserve to each tartlet. Top with two slices of figs and a piece of prosciutto.
- Serve immediately on a bed of fresh rocket leaves.